Anyway, now that you're all dying of jealousy over my weekend plans, let's get to my favorites, shall we?
1. This warm weather has me itching to plant an herb/vegetable garden and flowers of all kinds! Aren't these flowers just gorge?
2. Speaking of the outdoors and such, let's go ahead and throw this chicken coop on my wish list, too.
3. This video is killing me with the cute!
4. I've never actually had a pudding pop, but these look delish.
5. I haven't quite decided what I'm gonna use this for exactly (kitchen, bathroom, crafts, books?), but I'm pretty sure I need it.
6. I think it's so cool that Melissa over at Dear Baby is going to be donating 100% of her blog sponsorship money to charity for the next 6 months.
7. Now that Nico's almost 4, we're thinking he can start helping out around the house. This list has some really great ideas.
8. I just love this gender announcement video! And it was filmed in D.C., too!
9. Free dress patterns? Yes, please!
10. I'm really wishing we still lived in Texas right now, so we could go to this.
Okay, I'm outta here! Hope everyone has a great weekend!