Alright, lets's get to my favorites cuz we have to get to school early today!
1. This little garment rack would be a great way to display Lola's vintage dresses. That Rachel's one creative mama!
2. How cool are these neon pots? I may have to make a couple of the for my front porch.
3. I can't even tell you how many times I've passed up embroideries at the thrift because they weren't framed. With the help of this framed artwork DIY, I can do it myself.
4. Though I might break My Fitness Pal trying to input the calories from this recipe, I'm still drooling over it nonetheless. Talk about noms for days.
5. I haven't had a manicure in forever, but these ombre nails are pretty BA.
6. I'm a total sucker for a good birth announcement video.
7. These social media buttons are so fun! And free!
8. Ever wonder what the sticker codes on fruits and veggies mean? Other than the #s beginning with 9 being organic, I had no idea.
9. Loving this new Literate and Stylish feature over at Sometimes Sweet.
10. These activity jars are a fantastic way to keep the kids entertained during the summer months!
Okay friendos, I'm off to deliver cupcakes to school with my almost four year old (and trying my damnedest not to eat any in the process)!