We don't have anything special planned for the weekend. We did have plans for Nico to go to an interview at a talent agency that contacted us (after I sent in a photo on a whim back in January), but then I found out it was a scam (womp). Oh welsies, Nico didn't seem all that interested anyway. He'd much rather be riding bikes, rollerblading and/or fishing anyhow (homeboy got hooked up for his b-day!).
Okay, favorites? Let's do this.
1. Oh man, this video kills me. If only we could all be this optimistic!
2. So excited to read this news over at the Bleubird blog!
3. How cool is this nail and yarn wall art? Love.
4. This little baking set has been added to Lola's wish list. So stinkin' cute!
5, A great list of boy crafts and activities that I plan to do with Nico over the summer.
6. I want make + devour this black bean entree right now!
7. A fun little tutorial on 3 ways to craft with doilies. I especially love the dreamcatchers. Swoon!
8. Cat-shaped ice cubes? Yes, please!
9. This list of 40 books that you won't be able to put down!
10. A couple of shows I'm loving right now: one and two.
P.S. Don't forget to enter this giveaway for your chance to win a $20 gift card to Starbucks!