In other news, I've finally decided to cancel my Weight Watchers membership. It's just not working for me anymore, y'all. I've gained 2 lb. this week, and still have like half my points left in my bank (hence my okayness with doing brunch Sunday, because could it really get much worse?). How does this even make sense? I realize that I can adjust my points to a smaller number if the current allowance isn't working, but isn't this what I pay WW to do? I just think it's time to try something else. So, beginning Monday, I plan to start using My Fitness Pal and see how that goes. Mainly because I've had luck with calorie counting in the past (i.e. old WW), it's free, and I've heard good things. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to hear 'em, though.
Okay, enough diet talk. Let's get to my favorites, shall we?
3. I've been obsessing over these chalkboard spice jars for months, but now, thanks to this tutorial, I can make my own!
4. A website that plans your garden for you? Yes, please!
5. Jen has seriously gotta me one of the most creative mommy bloggers out there. Just look at these Easter baskets she made!
6. How cool is Arlo's nursery?! I just love Melissa's design aesthetic!
7. I like to buy natural, cruelty-free products when I can. Drea's put together a great list of them here.
8. This tutorial on How to Make Jazzy Home Movies on your computer is so helpful!
9. I am so making one of these doormats! LOVE.
10. And while I'm at it, I'd like to make some of these magnets, too!
Happy Easter weekend, everyone!
Oh, and if you have a sec, would you mind sending a vote our way over at Top Baby Blogs? Just click on the link below, then again on the owl to the left. Thanks, frands!