Anyway, I'm not sure what our plans are for the weekend, but since Dan will be home and can drive us places, it's guaranteed to be more exciting than the past few days have been. I mean, I still can't be out all day or anything, as my leg needs to be elevated as often as possible to reduce swelling, but we can do short outings that last an hour or two. Also, we may take the kids to see a movie, since I'd be able to prop my leg up at the theater. Has anyone seen Madagascar 3 or Brave yet? If so, what'd you think? And more importantly, what'd your kiddos think?
Question: Have any of you been in a similar sitch as me before (i.e. limited mobility/can't drive with kids)? If so, how'd you keep your littles entertained? I'd love to hear your suggestions!
Have a happy weekend, everyone!
1. I'm trying to remember this right now! Not gonna lie, I've been sort of a Debbie Downer the past couple of weeks.
2. Best wedding vows ever!!
3. As soon as I can decide on colors, I'll be ordering the kids each of pair of these shoes for the summer. I'm thinking crayon yellow for Lola and then either picnic green or popsicle orange for Nico. Decisions, decisions.
4. So, so happy for Heather and her little family on their newest addition, Isla Grace!
5. Lace flowers pots that are both pretty and easy to make? My kind of craft!
6. I just downloaded this Martha Stewart CraftStudio app on the iPad. It's FREE now through July 8th!
7. I can't wait to try out this bleach dye technique! So fun!
8. I am in love with this handmade wooden swing! If only I could justify the shipping cost...
9. A DIY sea salt spray that'll give my hair beach waves? Yes, please!
10. I'll hopefully be picking up materials over the weekend to make these pillow mattresses with a friend next week. Cute, right?