As far as the weekend goes, the pool we ordered finally arrived, so hopefully the kids can get some swim time in. We just need to get a pump to blow it up and we'll be golden. Also, we told Nico he could pick out something indoors (it be hot, yo!) to do (within reason) and we'd do it. So far, Chuck E. Cheese (what is it with that place?) and the arcade/movie theater are in the running. The kid's pretty easy to please, so I can't complain.
Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!
1. OMGEE! This video? There may have been cry-laughing involved. Watch it. Seriously, just do it.
2. A great article on why it's hard to make friends over 30.
3. One of my most favorite birth announcement videos ever!
4. No Doubt's new song/video, "Settle Down"? Uh-mazing.
5. I'll definitely be ordering this wrapping paper/print for my living room.
6. Obsessed with this chevron trellis DIY.
7. Love this post! Melissa is such an incredible writer!
8. The coolest clothespin doll I ever did see!
9. Cheesy chili lime popcorn, get in mah belly!
10. Yup, this is me...every. single. time.