It's Friday! Yip! Anyone have anything fun planned over the weekend? It's supposed to be raining out here again this weekend (boo!), but I'm hoping the sun comes out, at least for a little bit, so the kids can take a dip in their new pool. They're seriously so excited to going swimming, but with my limited mobility right now, I don't feel comfortable with them doing so without Dan here. This, unfortunately, limits us to weekend swims, and last weekend it was too cold and rainy for any of that. Hopefully, it's not a bunch of the same this weekend.
I have an appointment with Orthopedics this morning, but other than that, we just plan on swimming (fingers crossed) and taking it easy. I feel like we have no real plans more often than not these days, but it's hard to commit to much with my still-mending ankle + the kids and their nap schedule (yes, they both still take naps). It's not all bad, though. We've spent a ton of time together, just the four of us. And I can't think of 3 other people I'd rather spend so much time with.
Have a great weekend! I'll be back next week with a giveaway you won't wanna miss!!
1. Pretty, pretty crocheted blanket. I really should learn how to do this.
2. One of my favorite books growing up is now being turned into a movie. Can't wait to see it!
3. Vanessa's latest post is spot on with how I've been feeling lately. Sad, but true.
4. Method and Orla Kiely are teaming up to make cleaning perfection.
5. A collection of 50+ DIY knockoffs from places like Anthropologie and Pottery Barn.
6. Speaking of knockoffs, check out this copycat Chipotle guac recipe! YUM.
7. Probably the funniest internet kid around (excluding my own, of course).
8. A beautifully written post that I think most of us parents (and non-parents) can relate to.
9. The cutest little cards I ever did see!
10. I'm fairly certain if the hubs had a mission statement, this would be it. That man loves his cheese.