Between Dan having eye surgery (something similar to lasik, but safer - I can't remember exactly what it's called), my surgery, Nico starting Pre-K + everything else going on, the next few weeks are gonna be pretty cray for us. Which is why this long weekend will be GUD. Just what the doctor ordered.
I hope you guys have a great Labor Day weekend!
1. I think we'll cook out this weekend, and perhaps make these drinks, too. Yum.
2. Some useful stuff you may not know about lead poisoning.
3. The cutest fox dolls I ever did see!
4. I'm a huge Warhol fan, so I'll be needing these, obvi.
5. A great list of literacy apps for your little ones.
6. A cute fix for when you get a hole in your jeans.
7. An easy (and, more importantly, free) photo editing tutorial for you peeps without Photoshop.
8. A lesson to teach your kids about the new strangers: tricky people.
9. If I had the time, I'd love to take this journaling e-class. So much fun!
10. And cuz I lurve me some Breaking Bad, I must include this Wooly Walter White. Uh-maze-ing.