With my mobility back (sort of), I'm hoping we can get out and about a bit more over the weekend. Not sure what our plans are just yet, but I definitely wanna do something fun!
In other news, it's my baby brother's 22nd birthday today, so I have to give him a little shout out! Love you, Ross!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
1. Here's a a song (and band) I'm really digging at the moment.
2. This recent trip to Chicago has me itching to go back. It's been too long.
3. With this little tutorial, I can make my very own dreamcatcher!
4. Janel's put together a fabulous collection of Olympic-inspired art!
5. I've contemplated purchasing the Totally Rad! Actions for quite some time. I think it may be time to take the plunge.
6. Now that I'm able to stand, I have plans to start making home-cooked meals again (i.e. non-Costco food). At the top of my list is this recipe. YUM.
7. Loving this easy-to-make modular fort DIY. In fact, I may even have to make one for the littles.
8. Some great tips for encouraging creativity in children.
9. This has got to be the cutest kids room I ever did see!
10. Pretty much the coolest collection of baby clothes around (stay tuned for a giveaway later this month)!