If you're on the East Coast like us, stay safe! Hurricane Sandy is supposed to be a bitch!
1. I saw this video over at Dear Baby and had to share. It's refreshing to hear how kids react to the presidential candidates. And damn, when did they get so smart?!
2. Speaking of politics, here are a couple of good reads: one and two.
3. A fall playlist I'm digging (which reminds me, I'm due to make a new mixed tape).
4. The cutest handmade dress I ever did see!
5. I'm hoping to see this movie when it comes out On Demand next week.
6. This healthy take on mac & cheese looks delish!
7. A great little roundup of handmade dolls.
8. Thinking about making one of these for our dining table. So pretty.
9. For a good laugh, check this out!
10. Kids dressed up as Breaking Bad's Walter White & Jesse Pinkman? Just wow.