It's so nice to finally feel good enough to do stuff again. It's been a long and somewhat boring couple of months, but thankfully the worst of it is over. No, I still can't walk all that fast, but I can get around sans crutches (I now have a cane, lol), which is just dandy in my book. I'm excited to be able to do normal, everyday activities again, without it being a total pain in the ass for me and everyone else. So cheers to that!
I hope you guys have as good of a weekend as we plan on having!
1. In case you didn't know, I'm pretty much obsessed with No Doubt (and have been since high school). They can do no wrong in my book. Check out their latest video! And if you don't have their new album, I highly recommend it!
2. I need to make some of these geometric baby leggings for Lola, like yesterday.
3. A wedding anniversary turned family holiday? Such an awesome idea!
4. A list of 10 great documentaries.
5. Such a simple yet fun way to decorate for Halloween!
6. Love everything about this shared kids' room!
7. Now that I've graduated to soft foods, I have plans to make this low carb meal next week.
8. Seriously in awe of this keyboard piano plush toy DIY!
9. A fantastic list of must-see places to take you kids before they're grown.
10. And finally, a couple of things that made me giggle: one, two and three.